Moon Hawler

News Stories and Comments from any location, source or perspective by anyone concerned or otherwise interested. No hate, racism or warfare. Share your views with us.

Thursday, September 21, 2006



Anousheh Ansari Space Blog

First blog post from space!

"... I was finally able to take a look outside and saw the Earth for the first time… Tears started rolling down my face. I could not catch my breath… Even thinking about it now still brings tears to my eyes. Here it was this beautiful planet turning graciously about itself, under the warm rays of the Sun… so peaceful…so full of life… no signs of war, no signs of borders, no signs of trouble, just pure beauty…

How I wished everyone could experience this feeling in their heart, specially those who are at the head of the governments in the world. may be this experience would give them a new perspective and help bring peace to the world."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home